Concretewaves New Runner

Feel free to chat about anything here!

Moderators: PyroZuki, Dave, ToyotaKid

Re: Concretewaves New Runner

Postby Concretewaves » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:56 am

I got a little work done. Truck has a new set of tires 35" goodyear mtrs, probably not the best for wheeling but they will work for now. I had my transmission rebuild by California Transmissions I new i had a couple bad syncros but it was worse than that. While trans and cases were out I put an HD spring in my transfer case. I have pics of all of this. Now that the trans is good I can shift into all the gears properly it makes the truck so much fun to drive. Davez 22-re pulls the truck so well.
I just need to get the brakes taken care of and go through the front axle and I'll be good to go.
Concretewaves

Postby Dave » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:14 am

nice, its easy to post pics now just go to the bottom of your post and click "Upload attachment" and choose pic. So lets see the pics!
Photo bucket sucks!!! Davez Off Road Toyota parts
Dave

Postby redwolf3 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:24 am

A little at a time, that's all you can do!

Concretewaves wrote:I just need to get the brakes taken care of...

Ya, we still need to get together to try bleeding the brakes. I'll PM you.
redwolf3

Postby Concretewaves » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:20 pm

Since my rear window hasn't been working I've been researching the troubleshooting and I came across this on the marlin forum. A guy spliced a ground wire into the blue wire than comes off the rear window switch to bypass the safety switches. I thought I would give it a try just to see if it works and it does. My rear window rolls up and down now, it is labored like it needs some lubrication which I will take care of tomorrow but not bad for 15 minutes worth of work. I realize its not ideal, I wouldn't want to accidently hit the switch driving with the hard top off and break the window but its nice to be able to use the tailgate and get things in and out of the back easily. I have pictures again but it says the files are too big. Just thought I would share the info incase anyone else is dealing with the wiring issues I am.
Concretewaves

Postby Dave » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:58 am

Yea I guess if your pics are real big you may have to re-size them to post. If they are too big you would see just one little thing and not the whole pic.
Photo bucket sucks!!! Davez Off Road Toyota parts
Dave

Previous

Return to General 4x4 Discussion and Chat